With technology rapidly advancing, there are new threats to computer security emerging all the time. The right antivirus protection, when paired with other security measures, will give you the tools needed to combat threats, prevent attacks, and keep your business up and running. Utande offers Sophos, ESET and Webroot Endpoint solutions.
· Safeguards employee communication
· Reduces cyberthreats is important because it helps to
· Protect a company’s brand, reputation, and bottom line.
Firewalls create virtual/physical barriers to protect networks. They do this
by inspecting and controlling incoming and outgoing Internet traffic and
allow or block traffic based on whether it conforms to predetermined
• Monitors Traffic – monitors all the traffic entering your
• Monitors and blocks intrusions – as trojan horses and other
• Stops Hackers – keeps hackers out of your network
• Enforcing usage policy within the organisation by defining
what can and cannot be done on an office network.
• Provides usage stats in detail
Website security is important for keeping hackers and cyber-thieves from accessing sensitive information. Without a proactive security strategy, businesses risk the spread and escalation of malware, attacks on websites, networks, and other IT infrastructures. We offer web security which covers website reputation protection, detection and monitoring. We also offer SSL certificates which provide security for online communications and transactions. SSL certificates enable an encrypted connection.
Biometric Access Control is a system that holds the door for intruders and prevents them from accessing the resources by verifying them as unauthorized persons on the basis of biometrics authentication. In Biometric Access Control system, biometric authentication refers to the recognition of human beings by their physical uniqueness.
Biometric Access Control system works on substantiation. Biometric Access Control system scans the person and matches his/her biometric data with the previously stored information in the database before he/she can access the secured zone or resources. If the compared information matches, the Biometric Access Control system allows the person to access the resources. Today, Biometric Access Control system is considered to be the best and one of the most secured authentication systems amongst the other access control devices.
• Is an authorized simulated cyberattack on a computer system, performed to evaluate the security of the system.
• Is performed to identify both weaknesses, including the potential for unauthorized parties to gain access to the system’s features and data, as well as strengths enabling a full risk assessment to be completed.
• The process typically identifies the target systems and a particular goal, then reviews available information and undertakes various means to attain that goal.